Saturday 16 March
This one-day mixed traffic gala will see up to 6 locomotives in operation, hauling a variety of passenger and freight trains throughout the day. The traction will be drawn from our pool of operational industrial steam and diesel locos alongside the Hudswell Clarke 0-4-0ST No 1742
– Hudswell Clarke 0-4-0ST No 1742
(Courtesy of Buckinghamshire Railway Centre)
– Hunslet Austerity 0-6-0ST WD 132 ‘Sapper’
– Andrew Barclay 0-4-0DM WD 70043 ‘Grumpy’
– Barclay 0-4-0DM 426 ‘Kingswood’
– Ruston Hornsby 0-6-0DH No 429 ‘River Annan’
– BR Class 08 0-6-0DE 08202
Advance booking is required for your
Driver for a fiver will be in operation during the event
A special timetable will be in operation during this event.
Details coming soon:-
Day Rover Ticket Prices.
Per purchase your ~Day Rover and get a copy of the time table!
Pre-Booking Coming Soon!
Family:- £27.50 (2 Adults & up to 4 Children)
Income from train fares and your support will help the overhaul of our own resident industrial steam locomotive:-