It’s a Great Day Out For Kids!
‘When you go down to the station today your in for a big surprise.’ Children who bring a responsible Teddy Bears will travel FREE of charge on both the steam and diesel hauled trains. There will also be a number of other activities to keep the children amused, including (all subject to availability):
- balloon modelling
- punch and judy
- arts and crafts
- teddy bear hunt (with a small sweet for children that complete the hunt)
- picnic baskets also available from the buffet
- Adult – £7.50
- Child (5-14) – £5.50 (Children travel FREE if they travel with their Teddy Bear)
- Concession – £6.50
- Family (2 Adults and 4 Children) – £21.50
During the Teddy Bear’s Picnic event our station buffet will offering picnic boxes for sale which are ideal for both children and adults alike.
Children’s picnic boxes include a small filled roll, cuplet juice drink, Freddo chocolate bar, piece of fruit, packet of crisps. Price £4.50
Adult’s picnic boxes include a large sandwich, cuplet juice drink, slice of cake, packet of crisps and a piece of fruit. Prices £6.00.
How To Book
Advanced booking is not required for this event.
Tickets for this event can be booked via any of the following methods:
- Please purchase your tickets at the Booking Office on the day of the event.
- Whilst every effort will be made to maintain the timetable the Company does not guarantee that the trains will depart at the times stated, and reserves the right to cancel, alter or suspend any train without notice or to substitute any locomotive. No liability for loss or inconvenience can be accepted.
To respect our neighbours please do not park along the A431 Bath Road and use our own station car park, thank you